Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Two drawer FP dishwasher seems to run too. Where can it find…

Customer Question
Two drawer FP dishwasher...

Two drawer FP dishwasher seems to run too long

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Where can it find the make and model? Where can i get details for how to run diagonistic pleas?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its not too difficult

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The easiest way to do this is slide the lower drawer all the way out, then press the two end tabs on the rail and slide it and lift it off the rails. Once it is set aside look in the unit at the back wall the tech sheet is in an enevelope there with all diagnostic modes.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Thanks Guru, unfortunately I cannot see the envelope after removing the bottom drawer.
Hi Guru, Are you able to solve my problem with the said diagnostic modes? Perhaps previous service person did not return envelop.

Yes I am here, what is the model of the unit?

thanks for your patience. sticker on the side of machine is difficult to read as too close to the cabinetry. MODEL NO RKM738181

The model should be DD603 or DD605 something like that?

Unfortunately the sticker of the side of the machine does not have that number. Do you have access to the service records as we have had service people out in previous years?

Take a pic of the unit and I can tell you anything you need to know. I know these units all too well.

Guru, It may sound like a tale of woes, but I lost my iphone and waiting for a replacement on 14 December. Perhaps we should try again then? Could you email me with how to contact you again after 14 dec please?

JUst contact me back here if you can that is just fine.