Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ge oven bottem wont heat. Café model ge oven about 5

Customer Question
My ge oven bottem...

My ge oven bottem wont heat

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Café model ge oven about 5 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its easy was baking cookies

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can the bottom lock itself out and howcan I regain it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit? I need the model

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!