Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE range and I can't change the time. It is digital…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE range and I can't change the time. It is digital with no clock button and the "hold the + and - for 3 seconds doesn't work.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model number is ***** don't know the name, 3-4 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, it's just a clock set

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/11/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?