Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool cabrio dryer mod. 3 7 years mod # WED5600XW0. Mine…

Customer Question
Whirlpool cabrio dryer mod ...

Whirlpool cabrio dryer mod

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 7 years mod # WED5600XW0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Mine has 2 panels on front, videos all show one with a solid panel top to bottom. unable to remove panels

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

On you unit you just need a putty knife, slide it in between the bottom panel and top panel, there are two clips you press over them to push tham down and pull the panel and it will release on each sid then you can lift it off. Like this one...CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,