Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our stove top, up/down draft vent, will not stop auto. We…

Customer Question
Our stove top, up/down...

Our stove top, up/down draft vent, will not stop auto. We can manually stop the vent, but once stopped the fan will not switch on.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

We have had to manually stop the vent for a few months, the fan just stopped this week.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can try or will call someone.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?