Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our kitchenaid refrigerator is making a loud humming noise.

Customer Question
Our kitchenaid refrigerator is...

Our kitchenaid refrigerator is making a loud humming noise. KFI25XVMS6

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Think it is around 4ish years old. 25 CF model KFIS25XVMS6 I have vacuumed around the bottom that had some dust buildup

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is doable--but we are not super mechanical

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is it still cooling? Also where is the noise coming from?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you