Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a portable dishwasher. its 11 yrs old. it stopped…

Customer Question
I have a portable...

I have a portable dishwasher. its 11 yrs old. it stopped cleaning dishes. dishes come out dirty still

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Hold on ill get that info

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on if its an easy fix then yes i dont have the money right now to get a repairman

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Everything goes through the cycle it just has dishes still dirty when it is done

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
the number i found is PDC3600AWE
30624667GJ
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

OK how handy are you and do you have some tools?

hold on please someone at door
no thank you i did not authorize the amount just charged on my card. i dont have that its for another bill. i have to call my card and get my money back!

OK did you want anymore help on the dishwasher or just a refund?

Please I need my money back I have to pay a bill with that! I only had $5.00 to spend
are you refunding me?
hello?

Yes it has been submitted

thank you
i will contact you when i can afford it. i thought it was just question not service
John, Home Appliance Technician