Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm looking for the dimensions of a Whirlpool double wall…

Customer Question
I'm looking for the...

I'm looking for the dimensions of a Whirlpool double wall oven model number RDE1400P2, it is what we have in our house and it needs to be replaced

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

House was built in 1977/1976 it is the original oven, it is a Whirlpool RDE 1400P2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No it will be replaced through the home warranty that we have they provide us with a model they suggested to replace it with but we had to say no because it was too big, so I need to get the correct dimensions so they can order and install the correct double wall oven

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is all I have

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The dimensions of the oven will not be the same as the cutout. So, it is important to measure the cutout to know what you have to work with. If you slide the oven out a few inches you can easily measure the cutout. The oven does not need to be pulled completely out.

This was something I already knew (the cut out being larger than the dimension), however I asked for the dimensions and did not get it, if you don't have them just say so. I see that I got charged this answer, please never charge me for anything again. Not interested in spending $38 per month on this service, sorry I asked