Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 700TCI2 sub-zero that I need to replace the gaskets…

Customer Question
I have a 700TCI2...

I have a 700TCI2 sub-zero that I need to replace the gaskets on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

S/N M2129176

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

I all but gave up on this site for any help. I also need to know how to get the wood face off the door.

Thank you. The gaskets simply pull out of a channel in the door and the new one will simply push in. See the attached page. The gasket part numbers are shown below.

(###) ###-####Upper Fresh Food Door(###) ###-####Upper Freezer Drawer(###) ###-####Lower Freezer Drawer

The company at the link below sells those gaskets!

CLICK HERE

As for the door panel, see page 13 of the installation manual attached!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!