Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I turned on the bike, the screen doesn't boot to the…

Customer Question
When I turned on...

When I turned on the bike, the screen doesn't boot to the home screen.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started this past week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible. I saw a Youtube, and it said how to reprogram the bike.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was able to push the gear to get started but don't remember all of the steps, don't know if I should uninstall and reinstall the application software?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

What exactly is this that you are working on?