Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator has stopped working. It has done this once…

Customer Question
My refrigerator has stopped...

My refrigerator has stopped working. It has done this once before and someone talked me through a way to reset it. Is this possible?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Where do I find make and model? Between 3 and 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model r134a/160g(5.64)

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I can reset it, yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model, it should be on a tag in the refrigerator section on the wall or ceiling liner.

R134a/160g(5.64)oz
Cancel this!
John, Home Appliance Technician