Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just a day. Are you a chatbot?

Customer Question
Just a day Contractor's...

Just a day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are you a chatbot?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
JES9800BAS Electric Downdraft Range - I replaced the front panel with touchpad (one piece), seemed to work and I set the Clock... they it just blanks out completely.
First time, it stayed on for a minutes. Second time, it stayed on for about 30 minutes... now, nothing even it I flip the circuit breaker.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?