Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I tried to use my new Whirlpool oven Model WFE5a5S0EW1 to…

Customer Question
I tried to use...

I tried to use my new Whirlpool oven Model WFE5a5S0EW1 to bake a casserole. I set it for 350 oF but it never got even to boiling temperature. What can I do? The controls are not very user-friendly.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model WFE515S0EW1. We just bought it at Home Depot. This is the first time I've tried to use the oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work? If you tell me what to do I'll do what you say if that's what you mean.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are you a real person?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/10/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DO the burner work on the top?

I want to cancel this session. This is not what I thought it was. Please refund my money. I will ask the bank to get involved if you don't.
Cancel this session and refund any amount you are trying to charge!!!!

OK no need to get all hostile with threats right away about it, relax I will submit this for a refund.