Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Charmglow fireplace lights up but heater does not come on…

Customer Question
Charmglow fireplace lights up...

Charmglow fireplace lights up but heater does not come on looks like switch for that might be sprung

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Charmglow Electric

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Retiree the lights come on the glow and lights look real but I can't get the switch to turn the heater element on

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 4 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician