Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Door wont open on halftime oven. 2006 toga sl. I fount on…

Customer Question
Door wont open on...

Door wont open on halftime oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2006 toga sl

Contractor's Assistant: Are you fixing your SL yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I fount on line that the lach can break or bend can not see how to remove the unit to take the cover off to get to the lack

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?