Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag model MVWC360Awasher. It has totally stopped…

Customer Question
I have a maytag...

I have a maytag model MVWC360Awasher. It has totally stopped working. At first it would start again if we played with it. Now nothing.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought 2013

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends maybe my son if it is easy.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WE have gone through trouble shooting. Just wont start at all now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it totally dead, no lights at all?

Thank you. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Provided the wall outlet is working, the main control is faulty. The video at the link below show shows how it is replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!