Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I dropped 2 paeling nail into washer and they slipped under…

Customer Question
I dropped 2 paeling...

I dropped 2 paeling nail into washer and they slipped under agitator.Its a small agitator and I need to take it out to get nails.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

ModelMVWX700AG0 serial C30430095. please help.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes my husband will

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, i love my maytag it works beautifully.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
pop the center button off the top of the agitator and there is a bolt inside remove the bolt and then the agitator will lift up and out of the washer inner tub .