Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an 8 month old Samsung washing machine model

Customer Question
WF42H50**A*. Several days ago...
I have an 8 month old Samsung washing machine model WF42H50**A*. Several days ago, I removed the debris filter for the first time and cleaned it. Several loads have gone through since then. Yesterday, I got a 5E code, indicating the washer wasn't draining. I tried restarting it, disconnecting power, etc. without success. I decided to check the debris filter again, but I cannot unscrew it this time. It just makes the click click sound-the same sound it makes when it is screwed shut. It has a new "safety filter cap" which is supposed to be pushed in and turned, "making removal easy". Of course, I can't remove the load that is in the machine, and although it is under warranty, no repairman from Samsung will come before the clothes begin to stink.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

If the cap will not unscrew, the pump is likely broken. Did you get it to come off?