Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Top spray arm fell off. I cannot reattach it. Just happened…

Customer Question
Top spray arm fell...

Top spray arm fell off. I cannot reattach it.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happened it is a Miele dishwasher 851 sc

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 8 - 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It happened once before, and a friend was able to re-attach ... so if it is simple and I am just inserting it wrong, can you give me some online instruction

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Wondering if there is a piece missing. Arm can be 'stuck in' but it is not really securely connected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There should be a screw that secures the spray arm on most models.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?