Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishes come out still dirty in my dishwasher. I use Samsung…

Customer Question
Dishes come out still...

Dishes come out still dirty in my dishwasher.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I use Samsung DW80F600UTS model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yea, I am trying I am not sure how to run a diagnostic test cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried sanitize the dishwasher and it does not seem to help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Often if dishes are coming out dirty you either do not have enough water to the unit, the wash arm small ports are all blocked with food, the filter is clogged on the sump assembly or you have a bad pump motor assembly. Check those things to make sure you have enough water and all wash arm ports and filter are clean. If that is the case there is an issue with the main wash motor, which is common to happen. The wash motor often goes bad and will not pump water to the wash arms correctly causing poor wash performance. Here is a link to the complete assembly if that is the case. Also I included a nice helpful video to cove everything for poor wash performance on your unit.

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please use the star rating link at the top of your page before leaving today thanks!