Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a kitchen refrig. Ice maker in left door. Water drips…

Customer Question
Have a kitchen refrig ...

Have a kitchen refrig

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

ice maker in left door

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Water drips into ice compartment

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Becomes a block of ice

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Had serviced and is worse

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?