Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Fridge compressor seems dead. Lights inside work OK. How can…

Customer Question
Fridge compressor seems dead...

Fridge compressor seems dead. Lights inside work OK. How can I reset compressor?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Whirlpool G15HSAXVY model number. Bought June 2009.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe, if easy. It is late on Friday night.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Working fine until this eve. I got home about 1 hour ago and no cooling, but was OK this morning.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?