Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The self clean is not working. All the steps show on the…

Customer Question
The self clean is...

The self clean is not working. All the steps show on the display, but the oven does not heat. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Jenn-Air, model s156, about 25 Year’s old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I am an electrician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The temperature switch does not feel definitive when it is turned to the clean setting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the oven heat in bake?