Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Water is accumulating under the crisper of our liebherr

Customer Question
Water is accumulating under...

Water is accumulating under the crisper of our liebherr refrigerator. No water connection. The hole at the back also has dark material when we try to clean out

Contractor's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Will check

Contractor's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just cleaned up the water and have done nothing else. It is a Liebherr premium no frost. Where do I get the serial number

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Well I advised this fake organization to cancel my request and not process any payments on my credit card. Looks like no one in this company listens and only in it for the cash grab. Very dissatisfied with the service provided and lack of listening this organization has. Obviously the customer does not count.