Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bissel proheat 2x and cannot get the tool sprayer…

Customer Question
I have a bissel...

I have a bissel proheat 2x and cannot get the tool sprayer to work

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Half hour. Model is 9300 A

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No...suction and brush seem to work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/9/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you done this.....CLICK HERE

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!