John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The micowave owen panasonic display on the screen h98 and

Customer Question

Second opinion] The micowave owen panasonic display on the screen h98 and not working not hotJA: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?Customer: two years old modele NN-DF383B (2013)JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: Yes, I ask the reparator he told me to clean the Micowave Owen First if it not working to come backJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: when i tried to put on the Microwave the light is flashing three time behind and it smell badly
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rusty S replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?