Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm looking for a true 208volt ventless dryer (not a 240v…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm looking...

Hi. I'm looking for a true 208volt ventless dryer (not a 240v ventless)

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Our current dryer is gas, but due to construction on Broadway, Con Edison shut off the gas to our building. It's a 100 year old factory converted into lofts. Major issues with electrical loading

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

LOL. Not on your life. But our electrician says that we will have problems if we try to use a 240v dryer given how overloaded our circuits already are

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, it has to be ventless and price is no object we've been sending out our laundry for 8 months now. with kids & dogs, it's getting ridiculous

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?