Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Wash cycle done my ge profile clothes washers but will drain…

Customer Question
Wash cycle done my...

Wash cycle done my ge profile clothes washers but will drain or rinse. It is full of soapy water and cycle is done how do I drain the water out?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

12-14 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Ge profile, 14 cycle, deluxe quiet plus yes, it is late at night on a Friday

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how I can drain the water out without a deluge on my floor

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Is this a front load or top load washer? Do you have a model number?