Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The bottom of my dishwasher works but the top it not

Customer Question
The bottom of my...

The bottom of my dishwasher works but the top it not working

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Whirlpool with the power wash

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I was wondering if it was still under warrenty

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit?

GU2399XTVB1
no

OK one sec while I check it out

Can you double check the model it comes up invalid.