Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can i change my oven light for my whirlpool super

Customer Question
How can i change...

How can i change my oven light for my whirlpool super capacity 465?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It came with the house and i bought the house in 2011.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Anytime John, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Anytime John
Anytime John, Home Appliance Technician
Hi. So that I may better assist you today, please provide the full model number of the unit. This is usually found on a metal plate or sticker that will be located on the body of the oven, where the door closes against, or behind the bottom drawer, where it would close against.