Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag 3 door bottom freezer refrigerator. The

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag 3 door bottom freezer refrigerator. The outside control panel has stopped working. The panel still lights up when a button is pressed but nothing works. Is there a way to reset the control panel?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 5 years old. Model# ***** Ser # KO4223691

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if possible

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The only way to REBOOT the electronic control board is to unplug the unit or turn the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes then power the unit back on.

Let me know what happens after you power the unit back on please.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?