Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I turn the dryer on a selection of US or other country…

Customer Question
When I turn the...

When I turn the dryer on a selection of US or other country comes up. Before I was able to turn it back off then back on and it would start but this time I had to repeat that same process about 5 times. What is wrong with it and how much to fix?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I do not know where to locate the make and model but I can tell you that it is about 11 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly, depends on how complicated it is, but I am a DYI kind of gal.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not to my knowledge.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Whom is the manufacture of the dryer? then I can tell you as where to look for the model number!

Where is it located?

Fisher and Paykel
Fisher & Paykel

Sorry I do not work on Fisher @ Paykel appliances .

I will opt out in the hopes some one else can assist you .

I do not want to be charged at all for this because you did not help me and the website said $5 yet charged me $32!