Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like to have some informations about an equipment.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to have some informations about an equipment. It's the 6115 Peeler. I wanted to know some informations about the delivery fees and from where it came from. Also, which days you can deliver and what is the vehicule used to do the delivery. The price of the equipment and what are the fees added for using it (electricity, installation, plumbering to be done) Thanks a lot

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Yesterday and it's for a homework at school to be done today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that the most informations you can give, the best it will be. Thank you very much again.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I forgot to mention that it would be so awesome if you can send me a quote for the equipment, if not it will be good too.
Answered in 6 days by:
12/14/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this? I suspect you are trying to reach another company. Just Answer matches customers with experts in different fields. Your question is posted in the Appliance category.