Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Looking to replace a Kenmore 850.42 self clean electric wall…

Customer Question
Looking to replace a...

Looking to replace a Kenmore 850.42 self clean electric wall oven. Thermostat gone and replacement parts no longer available. I need dimensions so I know how to shop, thx

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Original to house, built 1978

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Exact model# ***** and, NO to DIY

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope, that's it, thx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The dimensions of the oven itself are not accurate to look for a replacement. The accurate way to shop will be to pull the oven out a few inches to be able to measure the actual opening because the cut out size is always different than the actual oven dimensions.