Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a bosch model # she55po5uk. I get a C1 code on

Customer Question
Good morning Contractor's Assistant:...

Good morning

Contractor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I have a bosch model # she55po5uk. I get a C1 code on display. I interpet that to be a water sensing issue and have ordered the part deemed necessary to repair. Is it possible I am mis interpetting the code

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I cannot but there is a 59 after model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is as simple as the part replacement I ordered :)

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't believe so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is in test mode C1 is not an error code, do this to get the error code on the unit....CLICK HERE, if you need more help post back here.

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!