Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag gas clothes dryer that is not blowing any…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag gas clothes dryer that is not blowing any air out of the vent line and is not drying clothes. I have used a long brush to verify there is no lint blocking the vent. its line the fan is not coming on. it appears to be heating up but the moist air has no where to go.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I believe it is a Bravos model. I remember it was almost a grand 3 or 4 years ago it is a front loader.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if I can get someone to come when i can be there or can have someone meet them. If it is just a reset button hidden somewhere, would give that a go. Saturday would be perfect if someone can get there then.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so. Everything else appears to be working, just not blowing air out vent.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Open the dryer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame.

And this is a DIY web site only ,this web site does not have in home service technicians that would come to your home .

This web site only assist owners of appliances repair their own appliances.

I am not home right now. I am at the office. I want someone to come fix it unless its something really rudimentary.

Ok so if your wanting some one to come to your home ,you will need to contact either a local service company or the manufacture.

This is ONLY a DIY web site.

Thanks. will call Sears,

ok no problem!