Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new Kitchen aid and ice maker arm appears stuck in…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Kitchen aid and ice maker arm appears stuck in the up position

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

No ice

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

4 months old, KRSC503ESS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
ready do help
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If the ice maker is in a harvest cycle the arm will be up .

If you look at the flax tray is it twisted or is it straight at this time?