Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE Dishwasher GDWF400V00WW does not start but it goes in an…

Customer Question
GE Dishwasher GDWF400V00WW does...

GE Dishwasher GDWF400V00WW does not start but it goes in an endless cycle on display from H-01 to H-24. Can it be reset or do I have to replace the touch control panel?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is as shown above. Serial #: VA800 439 C. Approx 2 yrs old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is it possible to reset it? Tried tripping the breaker, warming the delay button. Dos not start. Any ideas?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you have unplugged the unit or shut it off at the breaker for a full minute and it still shows that the main control board in the console is bad and will need to be replaced. That is the main control board though not the touchpad in the console.

Why did you charge me $49?
I signed up for $5.00. Please cancel your charge of $49.00 A.S.A.P. Thank you.