Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can a natural gas dacor cooktop to work on lp gas

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You would need to have the complete model and see if the LP conversion kit is available.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated did you need help?