Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I accidentally turn the microwave on for 10 min instead of…

Customer Question
I accidentally turn the...

I accidentally turn the microwave on for 10 min instead of setting the timer for 10 min. Caught it at about 8 min and turned it off. It was working when In turned it off. Just went back to it and the display is blank and non of the buttons work

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Make is GE model is LVM1750SM1SS No it has not done this before.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the interior light work?