Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Frigidaire affinity dryer that would run but no…

Customer Question
We have a Frigidaire affinity...
We have a Frigidaire affinity dryer that would run but no heat. My husband replaced the high limit thermostat. Tried to turn the dryer on and it just flashes 3 lights and beeps- don’t know how to reset it
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the tag on the frame edge of the unit?

Model # is FAQE7077KRO

OK one second

Did you get my responses?