Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My timer sound suddenly is so soft/dim in sound that you…

Customer Question
My timer sound suddenly...

My timer sound suddenly is so soft/dim in sound that you can’t hear it unless you are right in front of the oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just a minute and I will find the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

KEBS277SSS04-NOT SURE HOW OLD IT IS

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I DON’T THINK SO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

ok, I am fine with a response that is written unless that doesn’t solve the problem

First try and change the tone volume, if that does not work then you may need a new board in the console. Use my link here to do that.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

ok let’s go with that...I am going to be gone for just a little while, but will check back as soon as I get home...

OK try that and if that does not work let me know!....., but All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!