Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dacor hood fan turns on only intermittently and lately…

Customer Question
My dacor hood fan...

My dacor hood fan turns on only intermittently and lately not at all.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Several months and now it hasn’t turned on lately at all.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly if the fan just needs cleaned. How can I know. Had repair man out and he said I should just replace it. But it is expensive.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. The lights on the hood work so it isn’t a fuse issue.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

It is likely an issue with the main control. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?