Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Kenmore Ultra dishwasher that has no lights working…

Customer Question
Have a Kenmore Ultra dishwasher...
Have a Kenmore Ultra dishwasher that has no lights
working
Checked the circuit breakers and all gfci switches tha t I can find.
Still won't operate.
Any ideas?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And have you tested for voltage coming to the dishwasher ?

Where do I find model # and no to second question.
Don't know how to test voltage.
Don't know how to test voltage. Are you there?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is on the tank face frame on the right hand side normally .

And to test for voltage unplug the dishwasher from the outlet and plug in a lamp or vacuum cleaner to see if that works or not

Model # is665.17364300.
It is not plugged in under the sink.
Is it possible that it is behind the dish washer?
Model # is665.17364300.
It is not plugged in under the sink.
If it is I don't want to try to pull the washer out.

no it should not be behind the dishwasher!

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

Model # is665.17364300.
It is not plugged in under the sink.
No I don't have one.
Model # is665.17364300.
It is not plugged in under the sink.
No I don't have one.
Forget it.
Can I have my $23 back now?
Model # is665.17364300.
It is not plugged in under the sink.
No I don't have one.
Forget it.
Can I have my $23 back now? Are you there?
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

This is actually a very common issue. There is a fuse that has been a known source of trouble on these! The video at the link below show shows how it is replaced.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Rusty S
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician