Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Samsung french door refrigerator model number RF4287HARS…

Customer Question
Our Samsung french door...

Our Samsung french door refrigerator model number RF4287HARS is leaking water on the floor...we don't have the water option or ice maker connected - we use filtered water and a stand alone ice machine. We've looked for drain holes in both the freezer and frig and don't see one. Suggestions???

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6 years old. RF4287HARS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's an easy fix...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is there water in the freezer or refrigerator section bottom? Or is it just under the unit and both compartments are dry?