Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am using a whirlpool washer that is not balancing the wash…

Customer Question
I am using a...

I am using a whirlpool washer that is not balancing the wash properly and bangs with a loud soun when the was is not in balance. The model name is ***** ***** on the washer. Unusual type of washer.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

No. But a W10280544D appears on the user care guide.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I am in. rental apartment unit. The landlord did not tell me about this sensing type of washer.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. except that no matter how I try to readjust the load, sometimes I have to simply let the washer do it’s own balancing which take a lot of banging around that does not seem right.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
may i have my $5.back?
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

So you no longer need assistance on your questions is that correct?

Thank you for your trouble. It is Whirlpool that I am mad at. Please refund my money!