Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Prepared to start my Bosch Silence plus44dBA dishwasher and…

Customer Question
Prepared to start my...

Prepared to start my Bosch Silence plus44dBA dishwasher and after selecting my cycle the word "water tap" appeared in red in the selection strip. What can I do to fix that. Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than a year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really. It worked just fine yesterday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When the water tap light is lit is the drain pump running all the time?

Or if not if you reset it and start a new cycle does the dishwasher start to fill with water and then the tap light comes on?