Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung 2 door 2 drawer refrigerator. my ice maker…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung 2 door 2 drawer refrigerator. my ice maker stopped producing ice last week. the augur in the tray will turn when i push on the ice lever, I get water when i push on water lever but no ice is being made. i made sure that i wasnt turned off at the pannel. I purchased a water valve assembly and replaced that thinking that i wasnt getting water when i t called for it. have great presure at the valve and when pushing the water lever it is very bood flow. i replaced the filter for good measure anyway. the only thing that i can figure out is the icemaker itself is bad. i did severaly resets on it to try to cycle it but no water comes into the cube trays. i placed a bag of water inside the ice tray and it froze within a couple of hours so i am assuming i am getting proper air flow from the freezer below. what do you suggest?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 years old and it is a RF4287HARS/XAA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes hopefuly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/13/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?