Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My jenair is cold at bottom freezer and refrigerator but not…

Customer Question
Hello my jenair is...

Hello my jenair is cold at bottom freezer and refrigerator but not the top

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

JCD2295HES about 10-12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure maybe not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I turned it off 24 hours and cleaned vents, back on now and cold at bottom, cool at top

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

IS the freezer fan running and blowing air?

Yes, it feels much colder at my feet than at hand-level in the freezer

Can you remove the back panel ini the freezer and see if the evaporator is all frosted up?

Yes, it looks like I could, inside the freezer correct? The unit was unplugged for around 30 hours before plug-in, no apparent fros on the back wall right now

Is it working good now?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!