Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ehirlpool microwave that needs a board. Can you…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a ehirlpool microwave that needs a board. Can you help me

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Yes model gh7-208xrs-4

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yed

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It blew the circuit breaker and now is dead

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
It’s 2009
Whirlpool velos
12/7/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Which board do you need? This is a very complex units with a ton of issues so aare you sure you want to invest in repairing it?

Ok which board do you need? There are about 5 of them

I have a new door that I got by mistake. All the controls are in the door. I think I need the power board
I don’t know

It is discontinued, but Amazon has 1 left....CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

I
Need the power supply board
Do you know what the part number is!
Not in the door

That board I linked you is inside the unit not in the door, that is the main power relay board....this board is the line filter board....CLICK HERE

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Hi there,